Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just Laughing

I am honestly sitting here and just laughing at all of my money disappearing today. This is some of the funniest shit I have ever seen. I am on full blown tilt. I know it doesnt matter what I play with I am going to lose. I am on the list. I dont know if FT has seen this site or not but they have made sure I cant win. I have had the best hand and lost with the best hand EVERY single game today. Let me say that again. I have played a good 20-30 games and have lost EVERY single one with the best hand. Tell me those odds are correct. How about flopping a boat and having someone call with a small pocket pair and getting runner runner quads. Yup. Happened today. A boat, runner runner better boat. The nut flush, runner runner full house for him. For me today is the first time I am ABSOLUTELY sure this site is rigged. I am pushing the all in button and watching the cards and just laughing because I know I am gonna lose. Heres my last two games I played. I had QQ all in, called by KJ, I just start laughing after a 2 6 8 flop. And the turn is a K. I am crazy at this point. I play another turbo. I have AK suited spades, all in, called by a A J off. Flop is 2s, 10s, 3 d. I have a huge flush draw and his ace is dominated by my kicker. I start laughing. 5d, I laugh harder, river J d. I fall out of my chair laughing. This site is rigged, I cant win right now and I cant get my money off of the site. This is great LOL

No comments: