Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Havent posted for a while

Because Full Tilt is BULLSHIT. Thats right, there is no way in fucking hell this site is random. I want this to be the post that everyone reads. This site is fixed all the way to reward bad players and hurt good players, thats how you keep the money flowing. I decided tonight to get into both daily doubles, I lost the first daily double with KK all in to a A3 an ace FUCKING 3, is what the guy calls with all in at about the 5th hand in the tourney, he doesnt hit an ace, he gets runner runner straight. Okay, whatever. I am playing VERY well in the other one and am chip leader by far for more than 2 hours, now this is a big tourney 1500 people, we are almost finished, one guy in front of me, this is a call for more than 50 bucks in prize money and he calls and gets rewarded, come on now I am NOT suppossed to lay this down preflop. This is such BULLSHIT I dont know what to do. I would have had more than 6 times as many chips as the next person if I win this hand, not to mention three thousand for first place. But no Full Tilt Fucks me.

You may say to yourself "It happens" BUT it falls in line with everything I have pointed out before. A bad player, wins more money, deposits more, full tilt makes more. Its fixed.
RameyCR 616 -$1 $20 -1% -$370 - FullTilt
The guy is horrible, but if he thinks he can win, he will continue to deposit and play on FT, it makes financial sense for FT to let him win that hand. Beats happen, on Full Tilt they only happen to good players.......

No comments: