Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Full Tilt Joker

So, I havent been losing, but I havent been winning either. I have reached that point that my gains always seem to cease no matter what......and its a certain profit point every time. Sharkscope me........you will see that there appears to be a point at which Full Tilt does not allow your profit to gain anymore. Seems strange, but I have a graph and the beats to prove it. Full Tilt is most certainly fake. Case in point. The hand below I raise, get reraised, decide to just call him. Flop top two with big slick. I bet pot, he goes all in, of course I call........guess what a full 5 to 6 seconds of river hesitation and I knew what card was coming the LAST queen in the deck. Yup thats right, it was stated that someone else folded his Q2. So FT had to think a good 5 seconds before dropping that river card this time. A ONE outer. That is just unreal.

No comments: