Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Unreal. Just Unreal.

Honestly. Am I the only person who doesnt hit there miracle card of the river. Just before this I bubbled a 45 person with AA against two players, 55 and 66. The flop contained A, 3, 6 Thought I was good. Turn 2 river (after hesitating) 4. Worst hand takes two people out. This does NOT happen. Then I play a heads up to get some funds back. Yup. The river hesitation showed up and before the card even came I was like "F*** Me!" I knew it. Here it is.



Full Tilt Poker Game #6546575745: $6 + $0.25 Heads Up Sit & Go (49764236), Table 1 - 20/40 - No Limit Hold'em - 14:43:48 ET - 2008/05/24
Seat 1: Crazydiggity (1,395)
Seat 2: Plump Pumpkin (1,605)
Plump Pumpkin posts the small blind of 20
Crazydiggity posts the big blind of 40
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Crazydiggity [9h 9d]
Plump Pumpkin raises to 80
Crazydiggity raises to 1,395, and is all in
Plump Pumpkin calls 1,315
Crazydiggity shows [9h 9d]
Plump Pumpkin shows [6c 6h]
*** FLOP *** [3h 2d Kh]
*** TURN *** [3h 2d Kh] [Qs]
*** RIVER *** [3h 2d Kh Qs] [6s]
Crazydiggity shows a pair of Nines
Plump Pumpkin shows three of a kind, Sixes
Plump Pumpkin wins the pot (2,790) with three of a kind, Sixes
Crazydiggity stands up
Plump Pumpkin stands up
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 2,790 | Rake 0
Board: [3h 2d Kh Qs 6s]
Seat 1: Crazydiggity (big blind) showed [9h 9d] and lost with a pair of Nines
Seat 2: Plump Pumpkin (small blind) showed [6c 6h] and won (2,790) with three of a kind, Sixes

2 comments:

pedro said...

I'm really glad I came across this blog. I am experiencing very similar issues- totally beyond explanation. I plan to post screen shots as well- I'll keep you in the loop.

Crazydiggity said...

Cool. Sene me a link when you have it set up. I find it really hard to believe that this is random when it seems like you only lose on the river with the other person having 3 outs or less.