Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

and it continues from last night

Wow! I am at a loss for what to do here. I have been rivered 5 times in a row? Is that random? Hmmmmm seems to be going beyond that at this point. Not truly a bad beat but when all the chips went in on the turn I was in pretty good shape.



And here I was about to make a change in strategy and try to turn it around and have a goal of a 1000 in profit on here. But if I cant win and Full Tilt wont let me win, I guess thats a really far away goal.

No comments: