Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just to show how Full Tilt Cant Be Random

So you can see all of my last posts. Now I just want to discuss variance. If these hands were being hit on me while I was playing for hours at a time and have seen hundreds or thousands of hands I couldnt have a blog like this. HOWEVER I only have time to play 1-2 games each night. So these last few posts have been in CONSECUTIVE HANDS. Needless to say runner runner has happened in consecutive heads up play or tournament play EVERY SINGLE DAY. This is unacceptable Full Tilt. This blog is clearly showing the unrandom events on the site at this point.

No comments: