Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

FT has not changed and in fact in my opinion has gotten worse

I took a good chunk of time away from FT because I just couldnt take it anymore. The beats were getting to the point where I would have back to back to back beats of two outers or one outers on the river. Which cannot be random. In fact before I took a little break I had hands run CONSECUTIVELY in one tourney like this:

Me AA vs QJ flop is A39 and it runs out K 10.......okay it happens
The very next hand
Me A8 vs A3 flop is A8J all in. Runs 3 3.  Hmmm getting interesting. Now let me just point this out. This is right before cashing. In fact I am noticing that the worst beats I get come right before cashing. Its a very odd occurence.

Now I am not out is this tourney by the way. I was a huge chip leader. It was a 90 person 11 dollar. I had about 35K to start with. I am now down to about 12K and two spots from cashing.

The very next hand (not the hand I am playing by the way,  this was three hands directly in a row):

Me KK vs AQ unsuited. Flop K94 good for me. Turn 5, river 7. Wow great for me. I am so happy. Chips go to my opponent and I am out. Hold up. What?? I have to look again because I didnt realize it ran out spades and gave him a flush to his ace for the win. WTF you have to be kidding me.

Now why do I point this out. Because I got back on last weekend and this week and have noticed that not only have the beats gotten more outrageous, but it seems as though FT is intentionally making sure I dont cash. Sound ridiculous?

This is just one of about 30 examples this week when I should have cashed and made a good profit, but instead was left with nothing.......all to players who conform to the formula I have preached all along.

A. Foreign Player
B. Losing Player

If these two factors come into play I would say FT will make you lose about 95% of the time. Now that being said. Heres a hand. Yup its a 9 person. 4 players left. The player I called here pushed all in 6 times in a row. I felt that my hand was the best and I was correct. He had 3 outs. He hits 2 of 3 cards and I go out without cashing......again. Losing player......check. Foreign player........Russian. Its amazing how these things go hand in hand when it comes to getting a bad beat and not cashing in a tourney. By the way all three of these players at the table that cashed were foreign and all the american players who played the best cards got beat. Very interesting.



No comments: