Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Oh yeah even at final tables

Three outers always show up. This is how I go out of tourneys ALL THE TIME. I want this to be seen that I ALWAYS play the best hand, but yet I always lose. By the way check the guy out.

Foreign player.........check
Lost money on the site.....Check

Amazing how these two distinct factors are always in play when this happens. By the way the very next hand he pushed AK into someone elses A9 and won again. Then three hands later he pushed A5 into AK and he won again..........hey Full Tilt please explain those odds to me.....I am collecting enough info here to prove FT is as fake as hell and they are crooks.

1 comment:

Markdecosta said...

I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.Sports themed poker