Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Full Tilt Network Issues

So this has happened thrice today. The webpage states that all systems are operational and working, however as you can clearly see by the message at the bottom of the page Full Tilt has paused the tournaments. So what I am suppossed to sit here for an hour or maybe more and wait for the tournament to start again? This is BS. We have things to do FT. I have already lost my buy in twice due to these issues today. I am documenting it here so that when I send FT an e-mail asking for my money back, I would love to see what they say. I mean the money went somewhere right??

That also gets me thinking. What kind of legitimate business does not have customer service? Thats ridiculous. We are paying customers and we cant pick up a phone and call a customer service rep. This is very odd and we are all quite stupid for playing on this website. If they take all your money.......who do you complain too LOL.

No comments: