Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

More Hands = More Bad Beats

The name of this post is the battle hymn of those that claim online sites are not rigged. But I have a bone to pick with you. Because if this saying were true:

More hands = More bad beats

Then this must also be true:

More hands = More good hands win

So in time everything would equal out and we would not be posting about our results and how we got beat. I have literally been on a ONE YEAR losing streak. I am almost positive that FT has rigged their software againts me specifically, probably because of this site that you are reading now. But I am working on some testing with other "names" and getting very interesting results.

So again for those people that feel compelled to post that:

More hands = more beats

Please also remember that if this is true then:

More hands must also equal more wins from better hands

And this is simply not the case.

1 comment:

unknown said...

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. poker online