Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Saturday, March 1, 2008

The BS continues

Yes, this was an all in after the flop. Of course I am calling. Of course I have the best hand by far. No one has a flush draw and they both have 2 outs at most. Of course the short 2 second pause before the river comes and I know one of those 4 cards is coming. I called it again. Why? Because the computer has to think about which card to put out there on the river, You know when its happening because of the pause before the card comes. One day........one day........full tilt is gonna get caught and there is gonna be some serious lawsuits going on.

No comments: