Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Friday, March 28, 2008

The most unrealistic poker day yet

Full Tilt is definitely rigged. Today leaves no doubt in my mind. Bad players have been rewarded all freakin day. The shitz unreal. Runner runner or two out river EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN hand. I mean seriously. I get all my money in with the best hand by far and Full Tilt rewards those players that show with a negative profit on sharkscope. EVERY SINGLE PERSON that was "given" runner runner or a two outer had a negative profit. I dont mean 1 or 2 or 3 games. This has happened to me in ALL 20 tourneys I have played today. So random is out the window. Full Tilt Poker is most certainly rigged. I cant even question it anymore. For example, look at that turn, I put this donkey all in, they dont even think. Insta call. BOOM Two outer. Thanks says Full Tilt dont forget to deposit more money because we will always let you win. FUKIN BS.

No comments: