Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Can you imagine........

I am now 2 and 13 with aces all in preflop. I mean really, odds say I am gonna win at least 8 out of every 10 times I do this, yet here is an example of a horrible call by this guy with a J 10 suited preflop. Magically, a set of 10's shows up. Random? Cant be, do the math. I am at 2 wins and 13 losses with AA preflop all in. No where near random odds.


I had ONE just one win so far today........


Yes this next hand is sweet. They checked the flop, I checked and I saw the turn, yet one of the guys goes off on why I would call his all in........are you serious?

No comments: