Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Friday, June 11, 2010

F*CK FULL TILT

I dont even need a fucking picture I am so pissed. I have been playing regularly on here for about 2 1/2 weeks now. I would say thats thousands of hands down. I havent had pocket ACES since my last post. That was literally the last time I saw them.

I sit down at a heads up after losing about 35 bucks in a cash game to some bad as runner runner 4 card flushes (this also NEVER happens for me) and of course the chick I am playing is:

-  Foreign
-  Has lost about 400 bucks on the site in less than 100 games played

Ready for this.........

Now I havent had ACES since my last post. This chick, who is horrible by the way, and allowed me to stay in the match by calling with nothing, gets pocket ACES THAT I SEE seven times in 33 hands. Seriously? Thats random?

7 / 33 = 21.2% of her hand were aces. WTF. I am so pissed I dont even know how to explain this.

No comments: