Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Saturday, February 23, 2008

45 Hands....one pair...and a loss

Amazing. I wish I had the time to save all 45 hands. You may wonder why I am posting this, its because this is the only PAIR, not two pair, not trips.....but PAIR that I was able to hit in 45 hands of heads up play seeing the flop everytime. Hmmmmm smells fishy. Especially after all day today I have dealt with BS and have been seeing wonderful runner runner on almost every game to give my opponents the win. This after I was up a SUBSTANTIAL amount yesterday. Again, plays into my theory that they will only allow you to win a certain % of your total deposit.

No comments: