Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Friday, February 1, 2008

Really??..........

Can a hand get much more dominant than this? Cat keeps raising and raising, I make the right move. Yes, all in preflop, and wow..........he has 3 outs max and of course one shows up. It really amazes me that it seems that I am being kept from cashing more than I am. And for those of you reading, of which I know are a few now, I dont play hundreds of games. I dont have time, unless its heads up and I dont play those much anymore. This is the game directly after the last image was posted.

No comments: