Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Flopping the Nuts......You win right?

Wow! thats all I can say. Full Tilt is definitely not random. So heres the hand. One min raise by the J7 I call and another caller. The flop......RAINBOW.......nothing that can hurt me. I HAVE THE NUTS. Small bet, reraise, I call, J7 all in, 8 10 clubs makes the call, I am money what a great hand, of course I call. Whoops, not in full tilt world. The worst hand wins with runner runner. Of course they throw the Jack out there to give the one guy a glimmer of hope. Complete and total unrandom BS.

No comments: