Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Does Bad Play Ever Get Rewarded so Well

The third straight B-more brawl tournament that I get knocked out of with the best hand by far. I have AQ off and raise, have a caller, the flop comes 7 4 Q. Money flop for me with top top. I check to see if I can get a bet. I do a 550 chip bet, i reraise that bet, guy thinks and goes all in over the top. I have to call with top top and me being the raiser, I have to assume I have the best hand. Cards are shown, he has JJ I am golden he has TWO and ONLY TWO cards that can beat me. Yup, thats right thats one of them on the turn. Amazing. Some Jackoff goes all in to a reraise with an overcard on the board. I play well, Full Tilt f's me because there are morons that just dont understand how to play the game and have to rely on a 2 outer to win. F'ing amazing.

No comments: