Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Friday, February 15, 2008

How much better can I honestly play?

Full Tilt doesnt leave much to randomness since the wins always come on the river. Trust me, this donkey hits on the river. Unreal I make the correct call have a hand that is just plain dominant and look at that river. This wasnt all in preflop, or after the flop, this guy raises me and I reraise knowing I have the best hand. He puts his last 200 chips all in after the turn and guess what full tilt gives him a gift. Total UNRANDOM BS. Not to mention the very next hand I hit the nut flush with ace high, he calls and gets runner runner full house. The game is fixed. The winners are determined before the first card is even dealt.

No comments: