Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Friday, July 25, 2008

24 + 2 90 person knock out

Down to 30 or so players, I have 8000 chips. I get KK. Raise. Guy about the same size chip stack as me goes all in. He has A 9 off suit. WHAT THE F*CK? Are you serious? You risk your tourney life on A 9 off? Of course the river happens to be an ace? AT this point it is painfully obvious I am on a sh*t list at FT. There is no way that random does not EVER allow my better hand to hold up.

No comments: