Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Friday, July 25, 2008

I dont know what to do right now

I have lost the last 5 sit n gos I have played. Not only have I lost them but I have lost with KK AA and 99 to undercards respectively. I lost KK to a q 8 all in, he hits a set of 8's. Then the KK loses to j 10 with two pair. And my 99 loses to a 67off with a straight. WTF? I should win at least one of these.

I love the advice that everyone seems to give "it happens" it all average in the long run! Unfortunately in real life that is probably true, but not on Full Tilt. I had a run like this last week and though I would come back. But I am not, i am continuing to lose money. In fact, at this point I am almost certain that Full Tilt will take all of my money and force me to reload.

I have no other explanation for these beats. They DONT happen in real life. Once, twice, maybe, but not for 2 weeks. This site is certainly rigged for action and the odds are not correct.

No comments: