Welcome

Welcome to everyone who found the site. Whether you believe its random or you believe its not. Here is some evidence on the site. Based on e-mail from readers I have gotten I will attempt to make this a better all around poker site. Sure beats will still be discussed but maybe we can get some blog reader tourneys going or have blog readers invite others and share there own tourney wins and losses via blogs. Just send me an e-mail I will attempt to create a network of poker blogs.

Believers and.........Non-Believers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Worst thing is I KNEW

he was getting the runner runner straight after the flop. Not only did I know. But here are his stats and his is listed as a fish on sharkscope.

bakkoot 633 -$3 $6 -43% -$1,689

Please notice that huge loss. He gets runner runner amazing. This does NOT happen. His chances of winning this preflop werent that good, much less after I hit an ace on the flop. But for some reason I knew this was coming. This fits all the characteristics I have been explaining for a bad beat runner runner 20% or less hand after the flop. I have Full Tilt figured out.


Full Tilt Poker Game #7321468729: $6 + $0.50 Sit & Go (Turbo) (55668619), Table 1 - 50/100 - No Limit Hold'em - 21:59:59 ET - 2008/07/21
Seat 1: bakkoot (1,745)
Seat 2: Arrive (5,855)
Seat 4: ObvFish (2,425)
Seat 8: Crazydiggity (3,475)
ObvFish posts the small blind of 50
Crazydiggity posts the big blind of 100
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Crazydiggity [As Kd]
bakkoot raises to 1,745, and is all in
Arrive folds
ObvFish folds
Crazydiggity calls 1,645
bakkoot shows [Td 8c]
Crazydiggity shows [As Kd]
*** FLOP *** [Ac 2s 9h]
*** TURN *** [Ac 2s 9h] [Qh]
*** RIVER *** [Ac 2s 9h Qh] [Jd]
bakkoot shows a straight, Queen high
Crazydiggity shows a pair of Aces
bakkoot wins the pot (3,540) with a straight, Queen high
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 3,540 | Rake 0
Board: [Ac 2s 9h Qh Jd]
Seat 1: bakkoot showed [Td 8c] and won (3,540) with a straight, Queen high
Seat 2: Arrive (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 4: ObvFish (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 8: Crazydiggity (big blind) showed [As Kd] and lost with a pair of Aces

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! i feel ur pain man! I wish i could chat & share some theories i have about online poker with you. I think i've played at a table with you once or twice. I'm dontbluffme26 on full tilt. THat reminds me of a bad beat i saw in the WSOP a few years ago. I'm sure you've seen it but Jean-Robert Bellande (next to Phil Hellmuth) has the worst bad beats in live poker.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIo-2_vRCBA
good thing the site got shut down. must make u feel good knowing u wasn't just talking shit.:D

unknown said...

This is a fabulous post I seen because of offer it. It is really what I expected to see trust in future you will continue in sharing such a mind boggling post daftar poker

Anonymous said...

Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. berkahpoker